25 November 2022
Welcome to the MEX Finland Autumn meeting on December 8th
To support the collaboration between MEX Finland members and encourage dialogue on interesting topics, MEX Finland will host its Autumn meeting virtually on December 8th, 10:00-12:00.
MEX Finland status update (10:00-10:30)
- Chairman’s opening words – Juha Päivike, Wärtsilä
- Project activities and preparations in 2022
- Presentation of the 2023 action plan
New winds in the engineering sector of Southwest Finland (10:30-11:30)
- How did Turku add technology and engineering education to its curriculum? – Antti Salminen, University of Turku
- Objectives of Fraunhofer’s Turku collaboration – Mirva Salokorpi, Novia
- Innovation in the processing of heavy steel structures – Productive Steel Processing (ProSteelPro) – presentation of the project proposal – Erkki Virkki, Koneteknologiakeskus
- Sandvik Turku status update – Jari Laine, Sandvik
- Meyer Turku status update – Heili Kolkkanen, Meyer Turku
MEX Finland activities in 2023, general discussion (11:30-12:00)
The autumn meeting is free of charge and open to all interested in the operations of MEX Finland.
Please feel free to share this invitation with anyone in your networks you feel may be interested. Note that the language of the event is Finnish.
Please contact Niklas Koski (firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 44 298 8909) if you have any questions.