8 October 2020
Intelligent Manufacturing in Ecosystem Webinar; December 3rd, 2020
Smart Machines and Manufacturing Competence Center (SMACC) is pleased to invite you to join IME Webinar on December 3rd, 2020.
The Webinar will provide the most recent results of the Intelligent Manufacturing in Ecosystem (IME) research project that multidisciplinarily supports the development and strengthening of the Finnish manufacturing industry ecosystem as well as provides information for wider exploitation.
Explore collaboration between leading research centers and companies:
- 09:00 Opening and introduction of IME project, Kari Koskinen, University of Tampere
- 09:10 Optimization of critical drilling machine materials, Tuomo Saarinen, Sandvik Mining and Construction
- 09:30 Application of digital twin in learning systems, Timo Mustonen, Creanex
- 09:50 Simulation in support of material development, Ilari Kinnunen, Johnson Metall
- 10:10 Deployment of CAM-system, Markus Lintula, Nomet
- 10:30 MEX Finland ecosystem, Juha Päivike, Wärtsilä
- 10:50 Summary and next steps, Kari Koskinen, University of Tampere
- 11:00 Ending
Read more and register to the Webinar here (in Finnish).