2 March 2020
EIT Manufacturing invites organisations to participate in its Call for Proposals 2021
EIT Manufacturing is an innovation ecosystem with the mission to bring European manufacturing actors together in order to add unique value to European products, processes, services – and inspire the creation of globally competitive and sustainable manufacturing. The ecosystem solicits activity proposals in the areas of education, innovation, and business creation and will co-invest with the partners to achieve economic value and societal impact.
EIT Manufacturing invites organisations that are currently not members of the association to participate in the Call for Proposals.
Organizations intending to participate in the call must
- be able to advance the state of European manufacturing industry and competences
- be eligible for EU funding according to Horizon 2020 rules, e.g. incorporated in Europe or associated countries.
- Pre-call: opens Feb 24, 2020 – closes Mar 30, 2020
- Main call: opens: Apr 15, 2020 – closes: May 22, 2020
- Proposals acceptance decision announced: July 3, 2020
- Proposal revisions completed: July 17, 2020
- Start of accepted Activities: Jan 1, 2021
Read more about EIT Manufacturing and their call here.